Linggo, Pebrero 21, 2016

2015 Adventure

I don't know where to start....hmmm... ok well, before we start i just wanna share after new year last year, was a tough,having a hard time as well and i decided to cut my hair,( as in maikli) was my first time though to cut my hair that very short. All friends told me i looked nice and young.. lol! i think so. i believed.hahah! And after that i decided to go make up school, to do workshop coz that's i really wanted to do even before i just dont have enough money  to pay for it. Go to make up school wasn't easy its kinda expensive but i tried to find make up worshop that i can afford and luckily its closed to my place. (Suesh Make up- Alabang Town Center). Was great to learn from my tutor Ms. Suzzane. She was a great Professional Make up Artist. I choosed to enroll the Intensive Make up which is 5 Session including Basic,Bridal,Photography,Airbrush and Certificate it cost P15,000. Isn't expensive??? Compare to the other make up school and workshop.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento